ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF)
The ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) is intended to jumpstart the organizational and individual transformation towards a more responsive, value-driven reality. Earning this cerfitication shows that you have the mindset and skills to make Agile business decisions in today's dynamic and fast-paced business climate. ICP-BAF certified individuals will be prepared to gear an Agile practice towards customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
How to earn the ICP-BAF Certification
Completing ASPE's Business Agility Foundations course will earn participants the ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) certification.
Anyone interested in the paradigm shifts necessary to enable organizational agility in today's innovative business climate will find use in the ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations certification useful. Although this is a generalist certification and an entry point to several of ICAgile’s tracks, it is not intended to be a direct substitution for the ICAgile Certified Professional credential. Those already holding the ICP are likely to find this certification compelling, especially if they are on a journey towards business agility outside of a software development context.
- Business Agility: Drivers, criticality, values, priciples and dimensions
- Case for Change: Empowering Teams
- Case for Change: Customer Value and Continuous Learning
- Measures of Success
Designing the Future
- Creating space for optimal engagement and value creation
- Action Plans/Tookits for Accelerating Business Agility
New Ways of Thinking
- Developing a Growth Mindset
- Breaking Paradigms and Making Value Visible
- Relationship between complexity and Business Agility
- Recognizing and Managing Dilemnas, Paradoxes and Ploarities
- Lean Systems Thinking
- Design Thinking Approaches
New and Differentiating Behaviors
- High Performance Questions: Ask vs Tell
- Experimenting and Hypothesis Testing
- Lean Startup and Canvases
- Kanban Values and Systems
- Iterative Framework and Sampling of Practices
Compelling Vision, Focus, and Clarity of Purpose
Certification Cost is Included with Course Tuition.
Although there is not an ICAgile official exam, ICAgile allows for their course accreditors to determine appropriate means for retention of the learning outcomes. Depending on your provider, there may be some type of assessment in order to earn certification.
Many providers assess via participation, activity and understanding conveyed via exercises and discussion, withholding certification when appropriate.
Successfully complete an ICAgile accredited course taught by an ICAgile Authorized Instructor.
ICAgile Authorized Instructors can withhold certifications based on lack of participation or understanding of course learning outcomes.