ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
The ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitiation (ICP-ATF) designation focuses primarily on the mindset and role of an agile team facilitator, while also providing group facilitation tools and techniques for effectively designing meetings and workshops that both engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes.
The path to this certification develops an appreciation for the art of facilitation as key to fostering collaboration and enabling self-organizing teams. Certification holders will have an updated facilitator toolkit and practical experience leveraging these tools to facilitate specific agile practices towards successful team outcomes.
This Agile certification is perfect for Agile team leaders or aspiring leads with a desire to learn and practice Agile facilitation and Agile team coaching. Relevant roles include, but are not limited to Project Managers, ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners and Product Managers.
Become an ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
As an accredited partner of ICAgile, our Agile Team Facilitation course has been reviewed and approved by ICAgile to award the ICP-ATF certification upon completion of the course. All ICAgile required learning objectives for this certification are covered in approximately 21 hours of instructional activities over the course of three days.
ICP-ATF learning objectives include:
- The Agile Team Facilitator Mindset
- Defining Agile team facilitation
- Agile team facilitator behaviors
- Development Path for Agile Coaching
- Defining an Agile coaching development path
- Assessing one’s ability to serve the team
- Calling for more advanced Agile coaching skill
- Facilitation & the Facilitator Stance
- Definition of facilitation
- The facilitator stance
- Agile team facilitator
- Facilitating Meetings
- Designing meetings for collaboration
- Using the meeting organizing tools
- Facilitating full participation
- Facilitating Collaboration
- Facilitating collaborative conversations
- Facilitating team decision-making
- Facilitating a Meeting
- Facilitating a meeting
- Setting the Facilitation Context
- Choosing the level of facilitation intervention
- Protecting the team boundary
- Facilitating Chartering Activities
- Project chartering
- Team chartering
- Facilitating Collaborative Meetings
- Facilitating release planning
- Facilitating iteration planning
- Facilitating retrospectives
- Facilitating stand-ups
- Designing Meetings for Team Interaction
- Designing meetings for team interaction
- Facilitating an Agile Practice
- Facilitating an Agile practice
Certification Cost is Included with Course Tuition.
Although there is not an ICAgile official exam, ICAgile allows for their course accreditors to determine appropriate means for retention of the learning outcomes. Depending on your provider, there may be some type of assessment in order to earn certification.
Many providers assess via participation, activity and understanding conveyed via exercises and discussion, withholding certification when appropriate.
Successfully complete an ICAgile accredited course taught by an ICAgile Authorized Instructor.
ICAgile Authorized Instructors can withhold certifications based on lack of participation or understanding of course learning objectives.