SAFe 5 Practitioner (SP)
The SAFe practitioner certification provides a comprehensive understanding of Agile for all team members, including project managers and IT professionals alike. Validating your knowledge in SAFe Scrum XP and how it can be applied across the enterprise, ASPE ensures you are prepared for the adopting the Scaled Agile Framework at all levels in your organization with individual teams as well as at a project and program level.
SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification will expand and accelerate your knowledge as you gain Agile expertise. This certification is often a prerequisite for senior level positions in management, coaching and training.
- A 360 degree understanding of the tools and processes for improving service, delivery and quality output
- A comprehensive understanding of roles and engineering practices that will contribute to greater productivity and efficiencyThe ability to Apply and scale Scrum practices across the enterprise
- Productive formation of diverse teams that include scrum masters, product owners, developers and testers.
- How to effectively scale teams, projects and programs to meet enterprise goals.
- Adoptions of Agile programs and implementation of scrum methodologies and how to apply change with lean and agile principles
- Deadlines and timetables are set and met in a manner there is a high probability of success using WOW factors for deliverables
- Team building among all project participants across the enterprise; Learn exercises that will help to educate team members on agile principles and agile practices
The SAFe Practitioner certification program is for software developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and other practitioners involved in software development. If you want to be distinguished among your peers and advance your career and agile expertise, consider the ASPE SP certification program.
Certification Cost is Included with Course Tuition
60 multiple choice and true/false questions in open book, web-based exam
Recommended familiarity with Agile concepts and principles; awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP; working knowledge of software/hardware development processes
Required attendance in SAFe for Teams course, accredited by Scaled Agile Institute
$100 Annual Renewal Fee