SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
The SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) Certification demonstrates an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master
within a SAFe® enterprise. SSM certified individuals will be able to work as a Scrum Master and facilitate Scrum
throughout the entire enterprise level, not just at the team level.
This certification is intended for people new to the role of Scrum Master, or existing Scrum Masters who want to better understand their role within a SAFe® enterprise.
The SAFe® SSM Certification demonstrates the ability to:
- Perform the role of the Scrum Master in SAFe®
- Facilitate Iteration Planning and effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Build high performing teams by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe® enterprise
- Multiple-choice questions
- Web-based delivery; Open Book
- First attempt free within 30 days from course completion date
- Candidates have 30 days from course completion date to answer all questions and submit their exam
- 43 questions
- Passing Score: 31 (72%)
Earn the SSM Certification
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take ASPE's SAFe 4.5® Scrum Master with SSM Certification course. This two-day course will give you an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe® enterprise and prepare you for the certification exam. Click here to see upcoming dates and locations near you.
Certification Cost is Included with Course Tuition
45 multiple choice questions over 1.5 hours in web-based, closed book exam
Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles; awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP; working knowledge of software/hardware development processes
Required attendance in SAFe Scrum Master course, accredited by Scaled Agile Institute
$100 Annual Renewal Fee