This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
This course offers 16.00 NASBA CPEs.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
This course offers:
16.00 PMP/PgMP Technical PDUs
16.00 PMI-ACP Technical PDUs
This two-day course prepares existing Scrum Masters to take a leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe® implementation and become SAFe® SASM Certified. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
ASPE is proud to be a Gold Level partner with Scaled Agile, the exclusive certifying body for the Scaled Agile Framework. Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
- The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®), values, and Lean-Agile principles
- Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Program Increment planning, execution, and Inspect and Adapt workshops
- Quality engineering, Agile architecture, and DevOps practices
- Kanban for facilitating team and program flow of work
- Building high-performing teams
- Interaction with the system team, deployment, UX, architects, product owners, product management, and business owners
- Learning and Communities of Practice
- Who should attend
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Team leaders, project managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile team facilitator in a SAFe® or enterprise Agile context
- Engineering and development managers who will be responsible for Agile execution and for coaching teams and teams of teams
- Agile coaches
- Agile Program Managers and prospective Release Train Engineers
- Anyone looking to become SAFe® SASM certified
- Bonus Materials
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbooks
- Online course feedback survey
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master exam with certification exam administration and scoring
- SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) attendance certificate upon request
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certificate
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master
- A SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master branding kit with the SASM certification mark
Attendees of the SAFe® SASM course are required to have one of the following certificates: Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM), or Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Alternatively, SAFe Practitioners (SPs) who have attended the SAFe Scrum Master Orientation may also attend.