This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
This Amazon Redshift training prepares attendees for success with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse in the AWS cloud. Redshift offers particular value when it comes to handling enormous datasets and large repositories of data which underpin big data applications and large-scale database migrations. Beginning with the fundamentals of Redshift, you’ll cover data loading, data distribution, tuning query performance, data large-scale clusters. Led by an expert engineering instructor, you’ll learn the benefits of Redshift and how Redshift compares to other tools available for handling the data warehouse.
In this Amazon Redshift Training Course, You Will Learn How to:
- Create an AWS account
- Create a Redshift Cluster
- Configure SQL Workbench
- Load data into S3
- Load data into a Redshift Cluster
- Query a Redshift Cluster
- Connect with and use Tableau
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
- What Is A Data Warehouse?
- Shortcomings Of Self-Owned Data Warehouses
- Benefits Of A Public Cloud Data Warehouse
- Benefits Of Redshift
- How Companies Use Redshift
- Third Party Visualization Tools Overview
- How Redshift Compares To Other Analytics Tools
- How To Use The Working Files
- Redshift Basics
- Data Loading
- Data Distribution Concepts
- Basic Redshift Usage
- Advanced Topics
- Data Loading Best Practices
- Tuning Query Performance
- Who should attend
- Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
- Cloud Data Engineer
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Data Architect
- Data Governance Manager
- Data Modeler
- Data Scientist
- Database Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Bonus Materials
All Amazon Redshift training students receive comprehensive courseware in electronic format
Although it is not mandatory, students who have completed the self-paced Big Data Strategy eLearning course have found it very helpful when completing this course.