This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
Developing and implementing a Big Data strategy is vital if you want to stay in business in the coming years. Big Data offers so many benefits to organizations and research indicated that companies leveraging Big Data financially outperform their peers by 20% or more. So, if you do not want to be left behind, you should focus on Big Data now.
This unique Big Data strategy training focuses on Big Data from a business perspective and will provide you with all the knowledge and valuable insights to develop a successful and winning Big Data strategy. This is the only training available that focuses on Big Data from a strategic point of view.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
- Big Data History
- Explanation of the vast moving times we are living in and how that affects organizations.
- 7V's of a Big Data Strategy
- Explanation of the 7V's of Big Data and how that affects your Big Data Strategy.
- Volume, Variety, Velocity, Veracity, Variability, Visualization and Value
- Big Data facts that define Big Data for your organization as well as how Big Data affects society.
- Important Big Data Trends
- The Mobile Revolution, requiring a different Big Data approach
- Real-time Big Data
- The Internet of Things
- The Industrial Internet
- The Quantified Self
- Big Social Data
- Open / Public Data
- Big Data Techniques
- Market overview
- Hadoop and MapReduce
- Various ways of analysing your data
- Privacy & Ethics
- Big Data ownership
- 4 ethical guidelines
- Big Data security
- Big Data Roadmap
- Key characteristics data-driven company
- Big Data ROI
- Big Data on the Balance sheet
- Big Data Governance
- Developing a Big Data strategy
- Big Data use case framework - 9 generic Big Data use cases
- Big Data within your Organization
- Big Data and Marketing / PR
- Big Data and Human Resources
- Best Practices of Big Data
- Future of Big Data
- Descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Big Data History
- Who should attend
This Big Data Training is tailored towards decision-makers, marketers, operations managers, supply-chain managers, HR managers, sales representatives, IT personnel and/or financial controllers who want to learn more about Big Data and what it can do for their organization.
- This course is compatible with IE 9+ , Mozilla 13+, Chrome 20+ or Safari 5+
- There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is strongly recommended that participants have a basic understanding of business strategy.
- Recommended Reading: The following book is helpful and highly relevant to this course: Think Bigger - Developing a Successful Big Data Strategy for your Business