This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
In a complex environment, work is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of many. Differences are a positive force if you know how to harness them. Your ability to develop good interpersonal skills and create rapport in this environment can make—or break—your career. Get set to step up and become a "conscious communicator." Develop self-awareness, analyze situations, and consciously select and use productive communication strategies. You’ll find your relationship style, identify your strengths and weaknesses, and master the winning tactics to work harmoniously to achieve your goals.
In this Course, you will Learn How to:
- Build better rapport and gain the trust of your colleagues
- Discover the basic competencies critical to solid work relationships
- Develop flexibility in actions, thoughts, and feelings to better handle any situation
- Avoid mistakes and conflicts that may result from misinterpreting others or ineffective listening
- Influence and motivate others to first-rate performance
- Learn how to use direct and indirect messages accurately
- Build your self-esteem as you discover a new self-awareness
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities in your work relationships
- Understand values, beliefs, attitudes, and perceptual processes
- Understand emotions and how they translate into emotional intelligence
- Master the keys to excellent communication: observe, listen, analyze, plan, communicate
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
Part 1: Effective Workplace Relationships
Part 2: Communication and Perceptions
Part 3: Investigating Emotions and Emotional Intelligence
Part 4: Building Better Relationships with Ourselves and Others
Part 5: Relationship Building
Part 6: Expressing Needs Within Relationships
Part 7: Relational Communication
Part 8: Relational Listening
Part 9: Assessing Relational Change and Conflict
- Who should attend
- Team Members
- People seeking to drive results by applying effective communication
- Bonus Materials