This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
Are you ready to take your knowledge and skillset in your role as Scrum Master to the next level? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) certification.
Learn to find practical solutions and improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace.
*Upon successful completion of the 2-day course and all educator-designed components, attendees will receive a CSP-SM certification.
In this program you will focus deeply on the following learning objectives and will be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of:
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
In-Class Learning consists of interactive discussions and exercises for learners to share with one another. Additional exercises and simulations provide learners the opportunity to practice in a safe space to better prepare for applying learnings at work. Topic areas include:
- Lean Thinking plus Agile and Scrum Roots
- Scrum Master Core Competencies including Facilitation, Coaching and Training
- Scrum Mastery
- Service to the Development Team and Product Owner including Starting New Scrum Teams, Craftsmanship and Coaching
- Service to the Organization including Coaching Structure and Culture Change as well as Scaling Scrum
Post-Class Learning consists of practices learners will complete in their own context and are required to complete the CSP®-SM credential. These practices involve applying facilitation and reflective techniques that a Scrum Master would perform in executing the role effectively.
- Hold an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified CSP-SM educational offering to gain advanced Agile facilitation and coaching skills and learn progressive techniques in service to the Product Owner and the Development Team.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post- course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- You will be asked to accept the CSP-SM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (from within the past five years).