This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
This course offers:
1.00 PMI-RMP Technical PDUs
At the end of this Cyber Security workshop, team members will understand the importance and impacts of common information security challenges, and how to avoid or solve them. The workshop helps everyone on the team understand how and why awareness, security hygiene, and incident prevention is everyone’s responsibility.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
Part 1: Risk Overview
- Understanding risk
- Understanding the threat landscape
- The dangers of exposing your customers to threats
Part 2: Understanding the common attacks
- Phishing and Spearphishing
- Email and web scams
- Device and laptop scams
- Mobile scams & calls
Part 3: Passwords
- Strong password characteristics
- Best practices for password policy
- Password managers
Part 4: Device and system security
- Human interactions
- Device “Don’t-dos
- Common sources of vulnerability
Part 5: Security buy-In for teams
- Security hygiene and engagement
- Practical engagement strategies
- Rule of least privilege
- Separation of duties
Exercise: Spot the weakness – Spend five minutes walking through Google’s phishing simulator to see how vulnerable you are to being tricked by clever, targeted attempts to trick you into clicking on malicious links and giving attackers access to your machine and your organization’s network.
- Who should attend
- Anyone using computers or other organizational infrastructure.
- Team members, team leads, and executives who want to make sure they understand the contemporary digital threat landscape.