This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
This course offers:
15.00 PMP/PgMP Technical PDUs
15.00 PMI Strategic PDUs
This ITIL training course will immerse you in the practical aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Release, Control, and Validation of services and service delivery. The main focus of this ITIL training course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. This ITIL training course uses an engaging case study-based approach, allowing you to learn the core disciplines of ITIL best practices and to be positioned to successfully complete the associated exam. The exam will be offered on the last day of the course.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
1. Introduction and Service Management as a Practice
2. Change Management
3. Service Asset and Configuration Management
4. Release and Deployment Management
5. Service Validation and Testing
6. Request Fulfillment
7. Service Evaluation
8. Knowledge Management
9. Technology and Implementation Considerations
10. Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
- Who should attend
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- ITIL Foundation Certification (required)
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, it is recommended that you review the ITIL publications Service Strategy (ISBN 10: 0113310455), Service Design (ISBN 10: 0113310471), and Service Transition (ISBN 10: 0113310487) and complete at least 12 hours of personal study
Additionally, although it is not mandatory, students who have completed the self-paced ITIL Foundation eLearning course have found it very helpful when completing this course.