This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
This course offers:
15.00 PMP/PgMP Technical PDUs
15.00 PMI Strategic PDUs
This course immerses you in the practical aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Service Offerings and Agreements of services and service delivery. You'll focus on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. This course uses an engaging case study-based approach to learning the core disciplines of ITIL best practices, positioning you to successfully complete the associated exam. The exam will be offered on the last day of the course at 3:30 pm.
Please note: The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided to ASPE 20 days prior to the start of class. Please e-mail certification information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 877-800-5221.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
2. Service Portfolio Management
3. Service Catalogue Management
4. Service Level Management
5. Demand Management
6. Supplier Management
7. Financial Management
8. Business Relationship Manager
9. Service Offerings and Agreement Roles and Responsibilities
10. Technology and Implementation Considerations
11. Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
- Who should attend
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- ITIL Foundation Certification (required)
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, it is recommended that you review the ITIL publications Service Strategy (ISBN 10: 0113310455) and Service Design (ISBN 10: 0113310471) and complete at least 12 hours of personal study
Additionally, although it is not mandatory, students who have completed the self-paced ITIL Foundation eLearning course have found it very helpful when completing this course.