This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
This course offers:
11.00 PMP/PgMP Technical PDUs
10.00 PMI Strategic PDUs
In this ITIL training course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the Service Operation phase of the Service Lifecycle. You'll focus on Service Operation purpose, principles, processes, activities, functions, enabling technology, and implementation considerations. This course uses an engaging case study-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam. The exam will be offered on the last day of the course.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
1. Introduction and Service Operation as a Practice
2. Service Operation Principles
3. Service Operation Processes
4. Common Service Operation Activities
5. Organizing Service Operation
6. Technology Considerations
7. Implementation Considerations
8. Challenges, Critical Success Factors, and Risks
9. Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
- Who should attend
This ITIL training course is useful for IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices. Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT will also benefit from this course.
- Please note: The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided to ASPE, Inc. 20 days prior to the start of class. Please e-mail certification information to email@example.com, or call 877-800-5221.
- Two years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, it is recommended that you review the ITIL publication Service Operation (ISBN 10: 0113310463) and complete at least 21 hours of personal study
Additionally, although it is not mandatory, students who have completed the self-paced ITIL Foundation eLearning course have found it very helpful when completing this course.