This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
Migrating to AWS focuses on planning and migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud. The course covers various cloud migration strategies with a detailed discussion on each phase of the migration process, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning, and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation and application optimization. The first part of the course provides students with an overview of migration planning principles and best practices, and the second half of the class focuses on migration design and implementation with hands-on labs to reinforce concepts.
This course is designed for solutions architects and engineers who perform cloud migrations and understand core AWS services and design patterns covered in Architecting on AWS and is also available to IT project managers involved in the planning of those migrations who have completed AWS Technical Essentials.
In this Course, You will Learn How to:
- Explain the various cloud migration strategies.
- Assess cloud migration readiness.
- Discover your portfolio and plan for migration.
- Plan and design your application migration strategy.
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud.
- Optimize your applications and operations after migrating to the cloud.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
- Migrating to AWS - An Overview
- Discovery, Analysis, and Planning
- Migration Planning and Design
- Migration, Integration, and Validation
- Optimizing Applications and Operating in the AWS Cloud
Note: The course outline may vary slightly based on the regional location and/or language in which the class is delivered.
- Who should attend
- Solutions Architects
- IT Project Managers
- For IT project managers - courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials
- For IT professionals - courses taken: Architecting on AWS
- Certifications achieved (optional): AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software)