This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
This course offers 16.00 NASBA CPEs.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
This course offers:
16.00 PMP/PgMP Technical PDUs
16.00 PMI-ACP Technical PDUs
This two-day SAFe for Teams course teaches teams who are part of an Agile Release Train (ART) how to work in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. The teams will learn how to become Agile Teams, build their backlog, and plan and execute iterations. Agile teams learn about their ART and their role in it, planning, executing, and improving with other teams. This class prepares teams to run a Program Increment (PI), including all meetings at the Team and Program level with a specific focus on the upcoming PI planning.
ASPE is proud to be a SPCT Gold Level partner with Scaled Agile, the exclusive certifying body for the Scaled Agile Framework. Attending the class prepares participants to take the exam and become a certified SAFe®Practitioner (SP).
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
You will learn the following skills needed to perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner:
- Applying SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Knowing your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Knowing all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Planning Iterations
- Executing Iterations and demonstrating value
- Planning Program Increments
- Integrating and working with other teams on the train
Topics Covered Include
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
- Who should attend
- All stakeholders of an Agile Release Train at the beginning of its SAFe journey
- Bonus Materials
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility for attendees to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) exam with certification exam administration and scoring
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A SAFe Practitioner certificate
- One-year certified membership as a SAFe Practitioner