This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
This AWS Security course demonstrates how to efficiently use AWS security services to stay secure in the AWS Cloud. The course focuses on the security practices that AWS recommends for enhancing the security of your data and systems in the cloud. The course highlights the security features of AWS key services including compute, storage, networking, and database services. You will also learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation, continuous monitoring and logging, and responding to security incidents.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
- Identifying Entry Points on AWS
- Security Considerations: Web Application Environments
- Application Security
- Securing Networking Communications – Part 1
- Data Security
- Security Considerations: Hybrid Environments
- Monitoring and Collecting Logs on AWS
- Processing Logs on AWS
- Securing Networking Communications – Part 2
- Out-Of-Region Protection
- Account Management on AWS
- Security Considerations: Serverless Environments
- Secrets Management on AWS
- Automating Security on AWS
- Threat Detection and Sensitive Data Monitoring
- Who should attend
- Security engineers
- Security architects
- Security operations
- Information security
- Completed AWS Technical Essentials (ECAWSTESS/EC10000)
- Completed Architecting on AWS (ECAWSARCH/EC10100)
- Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts