Our expert corporate coaches are here to help. We will motivate your teams and reinforce newly learned skills to be applied right away.
Our expert, corporate coaches truly understand the goal of business agility. With significant industry experience and certifications, our coaching services help you address your organization’s specific needs and assist with growing pain.
Adopting change takes time. And it’s frustrating, especially when adopting a new culture across a large enterprise. We want to make that process easy for you.
We provide corporate coaching in almost all of our curriculum areas, and our coaches are extremely flexible and accommodating.
The length of coaching engagements is completely up to you, whether you need a certain number of consecutive days, a specific number of sprints, or spot coaching spread out over multiple weeks/ months. We will help you every step of the way to ensure the success of your teams.
Depending on your unique situation, we have several different levels of coaching that we can recommend to you:
- Executive Coaching
- Technical Coaching
- Program Coaching
- Team Coaching
Each level of corporate coaching is available in the following areas:
Agile Coaching Services
-SAFe Transformation Coach
-SAFe Portfolio Coach
-SAFe Program Coach
-SAFe Team Coach
DevOps Coaching Services
-SAFe DevOps Portfolio and Program Coach
-DevOps Enterprise Coach
-DevOps Tool Coach
-DevOps Technical Coach
Other Coaching Services
-Office 365 Implementation
Benefits of Corporate Coaching
- Relieves management pressure by providing additional team guidance on a day-to-day basis
- Brings an outside perspective and removes intrinsic bias and interpersonal issues
- Collaboration with leadership teams contribute to employee growth
- Exposes your teams to critical knowledge and the latest tools that assure continuous improvement
- Creates an environment that allows teams to address complex challenges rather than to avoid them
- Promotes the need for continued learning and team leadership
Not ready for coaching yet? Learn more about our ACT model and how we can help you.