The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) is the global voice of the business analysis community. The IIBA® creates international standards for Business Analysts and offers certifications for experienced BA professionals. ASPE is fully endorsed by the IIBA® to offer training and certifications in the CBAP® and CCBA®.
The Certified Professional in Business Analysis (CBAP®) is internationally recognized as a sign of excellence in business analysis. Earning this certification shows that a Business Analyst has more then 5 years of working experience leading and managing business analysis projects.
- Learn more about the CBAP certification
- Prepare for the CBAP exam and take necessary training requirements with CBAP Exam Boot Camp
- View IIBA's step-by-step guide to the online CCBA and CBAP application process
The Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA™) recognizes competency in Business Analysts at the beginning of their career.
- Prepare for the ECBA™ Exam with our ECBA™ Exam Boot Camp
- Take all training requirements with our ECBA™ Certification Bundle
Other Business Analysis Certifications
In addition to the IIBA®, ASPE offers certifications in business analysis from St.Louis University and PMI. See our other business analysis certifications here or view our full range of professional certifications here.