Name: Antoine Victor
Primary Expertise: Microsoft Stack, Agile Coaching, Mentoring, SQL, SharePoint, .Net, TFS, Jira, GitHub, DevOps
Education/Credentials: MCSD, MCDBA, MCSE, MCTS, MCIPT, MCPD, MCT, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM),
Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
Notable Clients & Employers:
- State of California EDD
- NASA Ames Research Center
- RackSpace Hosting
- Honda of North America
- ECS Federal
- Reed Technologies
ASPE’s Antoine Victor is an experienced trainer and consultant who specializes in crafting Microsoft solutions through Agile and Test Driven Development. With over 17 years of experience, Antoine has worked with a variety of teams across a number of verticals.
Leveraging years of past experience teaching MOC training courses, Antoine creates custom development and administration courses on SharePoint 2013, SQL Server 2014 and Visual Studio 2013 for his clients.
Antione is also an experienced Agile trainer and subject matter expert who has earned both his Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) certifications from Scrum Alliance. You can see this influence in his courses through his incorporation of Agile development processes and Test Driven Development.
Experience and Projects:
One of Antoine’s more recent projects involved providing real-time messaging/notification around reservation processing and tracking services to transportation providers in North America using mobile and web-based interfaces. The solution was developed using agile development processes from beginning to end and employing test driven development strategies to ensure code repositories only contained well-tested functional code. The solution was ultimately coded in VB.Net and C# and uses SQL 2012 on the backend with an ASP.Net MVC and Android frontend. Microsoft SharePoint and Performance Point servers are used to consolidate and analyze the trend data.
- Developed a web based scheduling system to display class schedule online saving hours of data entry per month.
- Acted as PM on highly-technical Agile development and engineering projects for FAA and Washington State L&I.
- Developed a dynamic survey application to replace existing paper systems, saving hours of data entry and simplifying reporting.
- Designed, built and maintained the SQL 7.0 - SQL 2008 Server databases, disaster recovery plans and data replication schemes for clients including Netdesk, Washington State L&I, ProDataMan and others.
- Created a document management system at the FAA to manage workflow of 80,000 CAD files and related files.
- Saved two hours on each print job by reconfiguring the plotters, saving the Reliant Inc 50% of its annual printing expenses.
- SharePoint (all versions)
- Agile Project Management
- SQL Server
- Agile and Scrum Development Processes
- Test Driven Development