Agile, Scrum, Coaching, Portfolio Management, Change Management, Process Improvement.
- Scaled Agile Framework certifications
- Scaled Agile Program Consultant (3.0-4.6) (SPC)
- Accredited SAFe instructor
- Scrum Alliance certifications
- Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
- Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner (CSP-PO)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Registered Education Provider (REP) Instructor
- Accredited Scrum Foundations Instructor
- ICAgile certifications
- Agile Team Facilitator (ICP-ATF)
- Certified Agile Coach (ICP-ACC)
- Agile Coaching Bootcamp (ACI)
- ICAgile Authorized Trainer (IC-Trainer)
- Certified TBR Practitioner (Training from the Back of the Room)
- Accredited Instructor for:
- SAFe ScrumMaster (SSM)
- SAFe Advanced ScrumMaster (SASM)
- SAFe Product Owner | Product Manager (POPM)
- SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP)
- SAFe Agilist (Leading SAFe) (SA)
- SAFe Practitioner (SAFe for Teams) (SP)
- Scrum Alliance Scrum Foundation Course (SF)
- Scrum Alliance REP Agile & Scrum Fundamentals Course (ASF)
- Scrum Alliance REP Design Thinking Fundamentals Course (DTF)
- ICAgile Agile Fundamentals (ICP-AF)
Training & Public Speaking
Jack has trained at some of the most well-known Fortune 500 companies including Motorola, Cisco, Barclays, AmerisourceBergen, ISO Verisk Analytics, and Walmart.
Jack has trained over 2,000 people worldwide, including developers and architects, scrummasters, RTEs, product owners, product managers, development/QA/release managers/directors, and executives. Many of Jack's students have come from outside of software development, including HR, finance, legal, and procurement.
Jack has also spoken publically at many events and user groups on various subjects including organizational change management, the Learning Organization and Systems Thinking, Management 3.0, and Mob Programming.
Jack is the author of 5 workbooks published on Amazon involving Agile & Scrum Fundamentals, ScrumMastering, Product Ownership, User Story Writing & Decomposition, and Design Thinking Fundamentals.
Jack is the editor of “Jack’s Agile Notebook”, an open-source reference of over 1300 slides on lean-agile-leadership open to the community, a prolific writer of articles (including one published by the Scrum Alliance on mob programming), and creator of courseware for various companies.
Jack has coached at companies large (e.g. Walmart, Cisco) and small. Jack has coached-the-coach, as well as developers and architects, scrummasters, RTEs, product owners, managers/directors (product/development/QA/release/OCM, etc.), and executives. Think of Jack as a "full-stack" coach who is able to take a vertical slice (business unit) of an organization forward.
Value-driven results are Jack's passion.
Jack led the 1st mentorship circle at any Scrum User Group in the US (NYC SUG) which was used as the prototype for other such programs.
In addition to being a certified agile team facilitator, Jack has in field experience facilitating large group sessions in areas in (e.g. agile, lean) and out (GDPR) of his expertise.
Walmart, Verisk, Allscripts, Barclays, CNN, Amazon, Cisco, Motorola.