Name: Samir Chhibber
Primary Expertise: Agile, Scrum
- MBA - University of Illinios at Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelors of Architecture, School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
- Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Program Management Institute- Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP), Program Management Professional (PMP), ITIL V3
Notable Clients & Employers:
- US Customs & Border Patrol
- Department of State
- Veterans Affairs
- Cicso Systems
- Harris Corporation
Samir is a Certified Scrum Trainer and Agile thought leader with extensive experience in training, coaching, and implementing the Agile framework for both commercial and government organizations. He has trained numerous teams, arming them with the skills needed to apply classroom theory to operational success at the team and project level. Samir has more than 20 years of experience in managing programs, including serving as ScrumMaster for one of Cisco’s largest Unified Communication programs, and working with multiple government agencies on implementing the Agile Framework to more rapidly achieve their missions.
As an expert in Agile Methodologies and Project Management:
Samir has more than 22 years of experience in portfolio and project management in the Federal and Commercial environment. As a portfolio manager he has championed the transition of multiple organizations from Waterfall to Agile Framework:
- At Customs and Border Patrol he led the transformation to adopt Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) for portfolio management of a large program.
- As a Certified Scrum Trainer (only 170 certified trainers globally) he has extensive experience in Agile training and organizational change management.
- In the Federal sector Samir has worked with multiple agencies on Agile implementation and organizational process change, and coached them on the operational implementation of Agile to increase the efficiency.
Samir brings thought leadership through his knowledge of the Agile Framework, and uses it to work towards successful implementations with operational efficiency at an organizational and portfolio level. Mr Chhibber was the first Scrum Master for Cisco Systems, Voice Technology Group's (VTG) Unified Communications Program. This pilot program became the blueprint for future Agile Implementations within VTG.