As an ASPE Rewards Member, you training dollars will earn points to get you free courses and much more.
After surveying our customers, we found that many were constricted by their training budgets, and yet still in need of more training opportunities. To help you with your training needs, we’ve created a points-based program that allows you to redeem points for training rewards. This program is intended for individuals with their own training budget, as well as larger teams or department who rely on team training.
As an ASPE Rewards Member, you will:
- Earn reward points for free assessments, coaching, training, and more
- Encourage employees or team members to expand their skillset
- Develop a learning path with your training advisor and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
Points can be redeemed for the following:
CBAP Study Guide
SAFe Poster (48″x36″)
Online Competency Assessment
SharePoint Institute Exam Voucher
IIBA Exam Voucher
ASPE Training Course
Onsite Assessment (1‑day)
Agile Game Facilitation (1‑day)
Interested in becoming a member? Fill out the form on the left to nominate you or your team for the program.
You will receive notification of your approval from your regional training advisor after your submission has been received. You may also call a training advisor and to sign up via phone. The application process is very quick, and allows our training advisors to designate someone on your team as the primary member, or account holder, and to get to know your and your team’s training needs. Your training advisor will be your primary contact for loyalty program questions and will be available to help you track and redeem your points, as well as help you determine a learning path where appropriate.
Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotion or discount, unless otherwise noted.
- ASPE Training reserves the right to provide an equivalent item if the requested reward is no longer available.
- Partner delivered courses do not qualify toward this promotion.
- This offer is only applicable to US & Canada residents.
- Scaled Agile Framework training courses do not qualify as a redeemable reward.
- ASPE Training reserves the right to cancel or modify this program at any time without prior notice.
- Only ASPE Training delivered courses and content are eligible for earning points, unless otherwise noted.
- Every $10.00 USD spent with ASPE Training earns 1 Loyalty Point. Points accrue overtime, and will only expire and reset to zero if your membership is inactive (no monetary transaction) for 18 months.
- Each Company enrolled in the Loyalty program should designate a Primary Account Member, who is responsible for distributing any information to the team about earning and redeeming points.
- Points will not be added to a Loyalty Member’s account until the ordered session has been Verified (V), and remaining balance due is $0.00 USD.
- You are able to opt out of this program at any time. Please contact your Training Advisor if you choose to do so.
Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty Program YOU MUST READ CAREFULLY AND ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS LOYALTY PROGRAM BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR ENROLLMENT. BY ENROLLING YOUR COMPANY IN THE LOYALTY PROGRAM, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LOYALTY PROGRAM ON BEHALF OF YOUR COMPANY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT START THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS. IF YOU DO AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY PROCEED WITH THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS. BY SIGNING UP FOR THE LOYALTY PROGRAM, YOU WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT: ALL THE PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU TO US IS TRUE, CORRECT AND COMPLETE; YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN ORDER FOR US TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES AND PRIVILEGES UNDER THE LOYALTY PROGRAM, TO MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT, AND TO ENABLE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE LOYALTY PROGRAM, THE SHARING, RETRIEVAL, UPDATING AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS WELL AS THE UPDATING OF YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS WILL OCCUR BETWEEN ASPE TRAINING, OUR AFFILIATES AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTRACTOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF THE LOYALTY PROGRAM SERVICES AND YOU HAVE CONSENTED TO THE SAME.
This conditions have been updated on June 7th, 2017.