To my fellow PowerApps users, here is my free gift to you all! The fun PowerApp, Circle of Dots.
Similar to my 'Build your own Solar System using PowerApps' this app is yet another example of how you can take an idea and build it in PowerApps as a no-code solution.
This PowerApp was built without any data connections, hence you should be able to open and publish this app. The attachment also includes the PPTX file for the background which was created using PowerPoint.
Here's a few things you should take a look at while you are playing with this app-
- The X and Y formulas for each dot. This will give you memories (or nightmares) of some of your trigonometric function formulas that you worked with in high school or college.
- See how the 1, 2, 3... radio buttons and checkboxes work. See how the radio buttons changes the color of the dots and how the checkboxes hides them.
- Look at how the X coordinates and Y coordinates text boxes are working and how the numbers show up there.
- See how the formula changes for each Design 1, 2 & 3
- And finally, come up with your designs and share them on Twitter!
Hope you enjoy testing and discovering the features of this PowerApp!
Here is the original YouTube video to demo this power: