One of our most requested courses has now become a reality. We are happy to announce our newest course: Agile Boot Camp for Non-Software Work.
Our Agile Boot Camp has long been one of our most popular courses, but the course is software-focused. Many clients who work outside of software have requested a course like Agile Boot Camp, but specifically covering non-software aspects of Agile.
In our Agile Boot Camp for Non-Software Work, we apply Agile techniques to addressing business processes, infrastructure, operations, and other types of non-software work.
- Gain knowledge of Agile principles, concepts, and mindset and understand why they are so important for each team
- Apply these concepts to work other than software development
- Follow the team approach; start as a team, finish as a team — and focus on delivering value to the organization
- Understand the power of the teams and typical agile team roles
- Learn Agile approaches for sustainability, infrastructure, operations, and non-IT work
- Understand when to use methods like Scrum or Kanban
- Learn methods that support incremental and emergent projects but also continuous flow work
- Embrace Agile planning techniques and recognize the value of continuous planning
- Map and visualize workflow to eliminate bottlenecks and streamline capacity
- Achieving a continuous improvement culture and Practice and maintain a regular cadence for delivering work
Click here to go to the course page.