Agile Coaching can be a significant contribution to the success of a company's Agile transformation. This web seminar gives you an introductory look at the role of an Agile Coach. It also covers the learning objectives of the Agile Coaching Certification from ICAgile (ICP-ACC). You will gain insights into the Agile Mindset and the Agile Coach's role within the framework.
This seminar is also packed with the same exercises, examples, and case study materials used in the Agile Coaching course. It gives you an idea of what to expect in the course and the opportunity to ask questions about the course and aspects of its content.
- Objectives of the Agile Coaching Workshop course
- Differences in roles between Agile Team Facilitator, Agile Coach, and Enterprise Agile Coach
- Servant Leadership
- Agile Mindset Shifts
- The coach as a Role Model
- Conducting a retrospective
- Tools to Avoid Group Think
Presenter: Scott Duncan
*To register for this webinar please fill out the form on the left side of your screen.