1:00 pm EST | 12:00 pm CST | 11:00 am MST | 10:00 am PST
Learn how to effectively communicate in Teams. We’ll guide you through the different ways to chat with one or more teammates whether it's a private chat or an open conversation for the whole team. Learn how to manage conversations about work in channels as well as keeping the team informed with news and updates through announcements. Also, discover how to organize and search your communications. Finally, we'll discuss best practices to make everyone's Teams experience great!
We Will Cover:
- Private chat for communicating 1-to1 or within a small group
- Posts for open conversations for the whole team
- Using the message formatter
- Expressing yourself with emoji, GIFs, and memes
- Making calls and scheduling meetings from chat/posts
- Setting important and urgent messages
- And More
Presenter: Andy Huneycutt
*To register for this webinar please fill out the form on the left side of your screen.