Thursday, May 30th, 2019
12:00 pm EST | 11:00 am CST | 10:00 am MST | 9:00 am PST
As most marketers know, Google changes the way their search engine optimization, advertising and analysis functions and displays on a daily basis. However, not so long ago, they completely revamped their entire marketing platform.
The Google Marketing Platform is now an all-inclusive platform including Ads, Analytics, Data Studio, Optimize, Tag Manager and Surveys. This webinar provides an overview of how each of these tools overlap and work with one another for optimal performance. Included in this webinar are also best practices as well as tips and tricks for how to more efficiently utilize all aspects of the Google Marketing Platform.
Added bonus: Learn what you need to do in order to earn or update your Google certifications.
- Understand how each tool relies on one another.
- Apply best practices across each tool.
- Harness the power of KPIs.
- Interpret website visitor behavior via Ads, GTM and Optimize.
- Take “action” related to visitor behavior.
What Will be Covered:
- Bridge the natural contention and friction between product development, marketing and sales to facilitate a successful new product launch
- Understand the differences between growing established product revenue (professional sales) and launching a new product (market entry)
- Understand why it is so challenging to reach scale with new, disruptive technologies
- Basic understanding of the Agile Market Entry framework for launching new, disruptive technologies
- Tips for introducing agile and Lean to your sales organization