Position: Event Production Intern
Reporting to: Conference Coordinator
ASPE is a leading professional IT and Business development company in Cary, North Carolina and we’re looking for a hardworking and self-driven Event Production Intern who will assist the Conference Coordinator, marketing team, and design team to produce and market 6-12 professional development conferences put on annually by ASPE.
For business and IT professionals affected by technology in the workplace, the American Society of Professional Education (ASPE) is an enterprise transformation company with the nation’s leading knowledge experts. We offer assessments, coaches, consulting, and training that helps organizations move away from legacy systems, cut costs and reduce time to market in order to thrive in a rapidly evolving business world.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create social media graphics using Adobe Photoshop that will be used to promote conferences
- Create conference collateral such as conference programs and welcome signage using Adobe InDesign
- Create, review, and update HTML emails using Adobe Dreamweaver, identify target market and execute marketing campaigns that promote conferences
- Continually research, identify, and solicit potential regional sponsors for each conference
- Research and identify conference sponsorship opportunities relevant ASPE customers and product lines to sponsor.
- Quick learner with ability to pick up new skills and technologies with ease
- Deadline driven
- Creativity and ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to react and think quickly
- Strong communication skills and demonstrates an ability to know when to ask for help
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Editing and proof-reading skills
- Preferred experience with Adobe products (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver)
For more information, contact Kyle Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.