ASPE is looking for a talented sales professional to join our creative, collaborative, and passionate team and help us continue to grow. Our team and company atmosphere is outstanding - it's a by-product of hard work and fun.
ASPE has been named a Great Place to Work-Certified company!
If you're an intelligent, hard-working professional who likes to be challenged daily and surrounded by creative and diverse personalities, you might just be a great fit for ASPE.
Company website: http://www.aspetraining.com
The Inside Channel Account Manager's primary focus is on selling our public and Live Online classes to our Channel Reselling Partners. Secondary focus is maintaining consistent contact with Partner Sales teams to keep ASPE top of mind. ASPE has 8 Strategic Partner focus areas to exceed annual revenue targets that the ICAM will need to perform proactive activities including but not limited to phone calls and emails to existing Partner reps, researching additional sales contacts in existing Partnerships, follow up post-class with Partner Reps, answering logistical and pricing inquiries, coaching Partner sales team on how to position and close training solutions and raising awareness for additional ASPE services including Consulting, Coaching and Assessment Services.
ASPE offers a Salary and uncapped commission compensation package.
Key Result Areas:
- Develop a target list and expand sales at existing Partner resellers
- Develop account penetration and sales plans for a portfolio of target Partners
- Drive to sales quota goals through new and existing Channel Partners
- Implement sales plans developed by Channel Account Managers and committed to by Partner to achieve revenue objectives
- Maintain and develop key decision maker relationships within the accounts
- Travel to and attend tradeshow and strategic events to help grow Partner awareness and sales growth
- Work closely and effectively with individual Channel Account Mangers to drive business opportunities
- Implement channel order management system with assigned Partners
- Implement channel programs as directed
- Effectively document communication with clients using Salesforce
- Ensure compliance of Partner contract terms and conditions
- Achieve assigned contribution margin objectives
- Comply with all OE processes and procedures
- Meet/exceed daily sales activity level requirements
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Passion to build relationships with clients
- Understands how to uncover training needs
- 2 to 5 years of experience in B2B sales
- Ability to sift through data for trends
- RainKing or Discover.Org experience is a plus
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Ability to analyze data to find actionable information
- Effective communicator
- Strong organizational skill
- Continual desire to learn and improve
- Sense of humor
- Team player and go-getter
- Creative thinker
- Able to stay focused under pressure
- Willingness to partner with other sales people in territories and work as a team to generate accounts and markets
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Director, Channel Accounts